/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } //-->

Sunday, February 18, 2007

hit the road jack

so, i dont get a kick from being sick
and staying in all weekend is not one of my top 5things of what to do.but when neither your head, nose, throath, did i say head, body, feet, back and etc is not on your team.you stay in.
so this weekend was just ok.
A big up was a phone convo with the beautiful Jess and loooooong lie in
also, im on me own for a week, meaning ive got a whole house and a car to look after.its a hard life. and with noone to look after this poorly lass, i had ice cream for breakfast - way to go. but i did cook a meal later on.abit much later on. and i like cooking even when im sick. so you may endavour me cooking skills i made eggnoodles with all kinds of terrefic vedges, these being : carrot, sweetbeans,ruccola(lookes like the leaf of the flower),pepper, tomatoe, squash, and homemade red pesto.yum.luckily my taste didnt go with the cold, llike the rest of my temperature. adding a few photos of me meal.proud gal in the house lalalalala.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kjell Rune said...

You oughta make a cooking-radio-program. Let me not into temptation - I get hungry when I see your pics...

Are you still sick or..? Hope you'll get well soon.

Hug kR

10:34 AM  
Blogger Elling said...

Gjetter på at du kommer til å flytte en hel del på husets sofaer mens du passer på det?:-)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home