/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } //-->

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

stuck in the middle

hello,

its the time of revising, or starting to read a module which you havent spent the rest of the year studying and getting fresh at it 1week before the end exam.wohei.its called budgeting - and thats the name of ethe exam not my tactics. economic and financial studies.hooray.i love these days.

today i sat with 2 gals from my class whom i havent spoken with that much ever ever before, actually ive onoy spoken to one of them twice, today and yesterday.what a progress.theres 80 in our hotel - division so theres no way you get to know all but its right cool to get to know some new faces. though i think i asked where she lived 3 times..oh dear..

i dont have much photos from the wedding unfortunately cause i didnt take alot..i always forget. and at the moment my mac is packed with no memory left so you cant see them yet, instead heres a photo of me when one night all the lights turned sepia, it was abit freaky..


this is a picture of a picture, but its of me and Jess whom i love so much and miss so much too. you are in my heart and my memories and prayers. you are beautiful and cheeky and hillarious. i cant wait too see you again me lovely duck



oh wot else..hmm.. ha en nydelig dag!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWrNCCx2p5U

1 Comments:

Blogger Kjell Rune said...

Picture of a picture;) I hope that exams won't kill us in the end. My last one on Tuesday. Hug to you...
kR

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home