/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } //-->

Monday, May 29, 2006

stuffed

ive got a stuffed nose and sore throat.work this evening is gonna be an interesting event.abit reduced but planning to sell more coffee and cakes than ever before.come on
so now am typing in my newly invested mac and having a blast.sososososo much fun.hehe.lovin it.changing all my music into itunes gonna take so much time but ill get a chance to hear through most of my music over again so its a good thing id say.rite now caribou is on its way next up is lovely cardigans,who ill be seeing this summer in hurricane germany this summer.lovelylovely..
mums just made me a nice cuppa cinnamon tea..yum,itl do my throat good...
this morning i had breakfast at (h)ostehuset wiv me aunty marvel, or tante anne inghild and it was great, the food and the company!! we had sum nice bread wiv pesto,tomato and mozzarella...yeszz me love..very nice
and now theres a skipping cd stuck in me mac and ive got a few hours to get it out b4 i gotto go to work.fantastic.always something new to learn eh??

ALBUM OF THE WEEK:
Ben Folds Five - for ever and ever amen
(the next to get ready for itunes actually)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kjell Rune said...

Ouch!! Do you have a cactus stickin' in your throat? Poor you - girlie. 2morrow I'm babysitting until 7 or 8 o'clock. Maybe I can come visit the Cave's? That'd be cool. I can bring my Mac and we can take an evening off teaching ourselves shortcuts. Wehey!!!
Hug kR

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooo! det e en fantastisk cd, søte deg. Hurra for ny mac, den er jo så fiiiin. Hurricane blir en hit. Love you

9:54 AM  
Blogger Tambe said...

all the way for ben folds 5, I agree, have been enjoying BBC 6 music with all the old stuff like that. Nice blog!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home